What? FDA Deems Mercury Level in Fillings Safe

The NY Times ran this story today along with many other news outlets:

Silver dental fillings containing mercury are safe for use by adults and children ages 6 and above, the Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday. Only people who are allergic to mercury should avoid that type of filling, the agency said.

After reviewing more than 200 scientific studies, the agency concluded that mercury vapor released by the filling was not enough to cause brain damage. Still, the agency for the first time classified the fillings as a Class II, or “moderate risk,” medical device.
Read the whole story here: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/29/health/29fda.html

This is insane! Mercury is one of the most toxic substances known to man and no amount is safe! Watch this short video to see very clearly how mercury or “Silver” fillings emit large amounts of mercury vapor which is readily absorbed into your body and has been linked to Alzheimer.

This is the FDA bowing to the pressure of the American Dental Association. If the FDA were to conclude that mercury were dangerous and ban mercury amalgam fillings and the link to Alzheimers and other diseases the ADA would be liable for billions and billions of dollars due to all the harm done by these fillings.

It can contribute to major chronic degenerative diseases including heart disease, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, autism, chronic fatigue syndrome, kidney disease, and other neurological diseases, just to name a few.

For more information please refer to these websites:

http://www.iaomt.org/
Dr. Wentz – Author of “A Mouth Full of Poison”